2012年9月27日星期四

works of photographers turn to questions and the Fashion World

Write my second Power Lunch interview, which was conducted in New York, when I was back in Kuala Lumpur for all five days was a little test. Discomfort to contact? No, he grew up in the Midwest and is now in New York. Is a Malaysian company run? No, it is primarily in the United States. So why is it and how can I justify this? It is very easy, for two reasons. Firstly, I have recently heard a lot about changing perceptions, and it was a generalization, that the fashion industry may be all glitz and no substance, but I hope this article is not about something light and openness, as fashion is always one-dimensional, and it is unfair to assume that it always. Michael Kors Outlet Store Secondly, and more importantly, I personally think that it. Quests in life to transcend nationality, which is large enough that we are to be marked My partner for this week is Michael William-Paul, a talented fashion New York-based international portraitist, who also worked for 10 years as a media consultant and information for different groups within the United Nations. With a particular effort, he worked hard to support and raise awareness for the Millennium Development Goals by 2015 Photography and economic policy Between hectic Fashion Week William Paul told me in his studio center of his career and current projects he is involved in. He, as a fashion photographer, shot international advertising campaigns for several leading brands, and many international publications such as Elle Fashion, Flare and Harper's Bazaar, to name a few. But he was also part of projects that seem in a world completely different way. He has been dealing with the leaders of various groups at the UN development and humanitarian projects around the world here. "I also have a photo project I on the right now working a collection of portraits of women, and I hope to statements of the women I have photographed -. The most influential women from celebrities Heads of State, I have this project to the want to raise awareness towards the UN Millennium Development Goals by 2015, "he said. But what exactly is an information and media consultant? And how is that to be a fashion photographer, was hired by the UN? Was asked the question after his debut and first confrontation with the outside world of fashion, said William Paul: "I have a big project in Russia in 1998, when I was a student, it turns out that the ruble years. I had crashed there. He was only five or six years after the fall of communism. So, while I was studying there, I had a series of cameras and created a TV documentary about the economics of transition. I was there with students, But I was a student. I shoot a lot of pictures and very good that I made in a TV documentary. I interviewed members of the Duma (lower house of the Russian parliament), former Communists, American professors. I had a great mentor in my University, Professor Sergei Plekhanov, takes me along the way. So this show lasted until 2001, and the opportunity to really want my wish, be involved more formally in this work, whether influenced by journalism, photography and film. " And from this show, besides filming the largest series of women conferences in North America, people like Jane Fonda and Maya Angelou includes William Paul began his road to the top and front. He was recruited as a photographer. "After graduation, I worked for an international organization in Brussels. Went I to a conference in the European Parliament for young entrepreneurs. I became a press and photographer invited on 8 World Summit Youth Entrepreneurs," William Paul. However, since the early days, he took bold steps to get his work and relationships within the international arena. . "I work with foreign governments, communities, the United Nations and other NGOs, I am not much of a journalist, my job is more formal - people who have access, governments, special publications, historical documentation, and so on I. was often seen by others as more information and media consultant. As a consultant, you gather the information and try to get something that you are born at the time. "Most of the groups with whom we work focuses on economic development in developing countries. I work on the importance of focusing on the objective special missions, or defense, or in connection with the press. "I'd studied political economy and comparative world politics, with special emphasis on the countries in transition. So for me, from having groups or countries that have on partnerships between them, or between other alliances that make sense to me, I dressed her. Working closely with the organization, the writing and the development of strategies that create the basis for authorizing the least developed countries, to provide for themselves, the things they need. 'Cause I of the cause development "believe, he said, stressing the importance of recognizing that there are problems that need to be encouraged and supported. William Paul continued to work in China. "I had the opportunity on a plate, which they sit as individuals. It was a great honor to be invited. I was the official photographer and traveled with a group of diplomats, professors and other dignitaries. Was an honor and a privilege . on a panel with eight other renowned persons as its "At the time of this trip, I was the youngest of the group, and it was a great experience that really helped me to grow as a person, to open my eyes to such an opportunity through amazing and I had great people around me were . in China, we visited three of the four urban communities. we were in Beijing, Tianjin and Shanghai. At the end of it all, I was invited as an honorary citizen of the Mayor of Huangpu District in Shanghai, return. " Integration So how is it possible to combine all of this with the world of fashion? Can even be combined? And after participating in these matters, it is his interest in the fashion industry in decline? William Paul seems to feel that there are many things to admire about the fashion industry, flexibility, speed of speech, and it can reach a wide audience. "The goal is to express something in the market today take supersaturated constant information and content, due to the technology and an" attitude everyone can. There are people that I admire in the fashion industry and there are artists that I think a little more time to develop to really find her voice. "It's a tough world today is different, which can not be a bad thing. Maybe we have more in common after all, but we must always try, originality and not a whole copy of the last." He admits that in trying to be an active member of society and be aware as an artist, do not neglect the world around him. Spacious studio in Manhattan, he took a couple of portfolios on a shelf and shows me a sample of his work, a magazine with striking images of models set amidst a scene of protest, toting statements against violence and injustice, because they show the feeling during a fashion shoot that in the middle of running a real event. He said: "This is what you imagine for me, from the perspective of an artist - how can I translate correctly in my creative work after the changes come witnesses in support of one side to the other, see and go, changes seen in the world, all from the first line. How can I share and translate more than 10 years and beyond, I collected photos by visual and those I do not create, I mean, it's academic history, and that's the story we have to create. " Fashion meets overarching goal William Paul sought the community in the fashion world to participate questions. He founded universal models for Peace (www.universalmodelsforpeace.org) and another project called Project Ambassador model (MAP) work. The first project that the UMP surrounded in the International Conference on Economic West African part. William Paul worked to create a program around the conference. "I have to create a project for universal models of peace, try to find a way to fit into the world of fashion merge with humanitarian causes. He focused on the demonstration of how models, fashion, people of entertainment and pop culture of the people is to be a part of something and help. intention is a desire for compassion, sharing produce, and give back, instead of competition model, which is so often promoted in the mainstream. Our next project is to parliamentarians on Nuclear Non-proliferation and Disarmament (PNND), a network of more than 800 parliamentarians from over 80 countries, and its Global Coordinator Alyn Ware concentrated. We work with models for universal peace media projects at international summits and UN events to the Millennium to highlight Development Goals and nuclear disarmament. " Exactly what is the UMP? And what is the Ambassador program model? "MAP is a program where the participants an overview of a protocol to be involved with the UMP and be able to incorporate the hands can get focused. The idea is to involve them a chance and heard in these important conferences There is need to be models and actresses who go to and say something related to their charitable cause or So that's what we do -.. we want to give a voice because it is exciting and important. "This is Mark with other organizations in relation to the Millennium Development Goals and to support them through our resources and networks. Also for our participants through education and awareness, participated in those things that are important light for the world. There always room for support. It is a place to take a stand on important issues. This is what most people can these days. Everybody wants houses sustainability and environmentally friendly. These are important things, but we are producing large quantities of nuclear weapons, not to mention the mines and ammunition. There are many things we need to focus, we need to talk before they need a major crisis, "he announced as he speaks passionately seeks universal models for Peace and the need to be ready for people to make themselves involved in global issues. That said, I wish him a lot of support in their projects, and we took our conversation to a close when he went to a meeting about his duties at the annual general meeting, then United.

没有评论:

发表评论