2012年10月16日星期二

Make Fashion Women's Football and Cool

Every Sunday, millions of Americans gather to support their favorite football team. But for me, Sunday is the meeting place for brunch with friends and cheer with a mimosa. Excited when I saw some of my friends get all about football on Sunday night, I was surprised. I suddenly started to notice all the sports enthusiasts lady very masculine. I also noticed that my friends looked cute, well, a bit sloppy wear their jersey oversized. Michael Kors Outlet Store The other day I came across a collection of Nike designed with the lady of the NFL fanatics. I noticed that the T-shirts and jerseys were made to fit and flatter so these lovely ladies. There were also some very nice leggings and matching shorts. They were so nice that it made me want to be a football fan. I began to think about this new trend inspiration of wearing sportswear. We all know know that Ralph Lauren collection of rugby, for those who want to live the lifestyle, but not necessarily, the rugby. I remembered Alexander Wang had a collection inspired football back in 2010. He has a fantastic collection with epaulettes and a big T-shirt. The most memorable piece was a dress sweater with leather shoulder patches. Thus, sportswear and have, and will continue to pursue inspired collections. So it would be different if I'm fully equipped NFL, even though I know nothing about football? I know that the players wear shoulder and ... Shoulder pads are back in fashion. They also wear leggings and ... I love leggings! Two of my favorite films Jerry Maguire and The Blind Side. So yes, I loved it and decided that I would get an outfit NFL. Here's my simple plan NFL game of football fashionistas Gisele and Eva Longoria is inspired. You need a shirt or T-shirt with the logo of your team. Skinny jeans or athletic-inspired leather belt jeans Start chunky high top sneakers in bright colors or very About cool leather jacket or a jacket Varsity A cap. I prefer the retro knitted turban Leggings. Yes, very 1980s, but the shoulder Pashmina Scarf Big Bag Sunglasses One or two pieces with your team logo is sufficient. You show your support by wearing team colors

没有评论:

发表评论