2013年5月9日星期四

The clip Ridicule star Chanel West Coast for "I Love Money"


  Chanel West Coast (whose real name is Chelsea Chanel Dudley) was famous as a sexy gal good heart with a great sense of humor and contagious laughter alongside Rob Dyrdek both his receptionist Fantasy Factory Rob Dyrdek and co-host on the ridiculous. But before they ever on MTV, Chanel was a rapper, and last week the 24-year-old dropped a new music video for his single "I Love Money"

Chanel claimed love as much as money in the song, she wants her fans to know that money is only a means to an end. "Just so you all know, even if my song is" I Love Money "and I intend to be a philanthropist when i put my money and help you make others in need and make the world a better place," she wrote on Facebook . "It is not all about brands ... I will not deceive you I like brands that did not, but I think if you do it big enough, you should give back: who is with me on this? "

She repeated these sentiments on Twitter, writing: "# ILoveMoney about gettin money, but my goal is not only to a PC and a yacht My goal is that world that I want to be like change to buy .. Bono and Oprah "sounds like Chanel West Coast has to change his name Chanel in the world!

If you like, "I love money", then be happy because there is more air Chanel west coast on the way soon with his mixtape Well, you know, to be published in June, "I only have people begun," tweeted Chanel. "The music is just gunna hotter n hotter with each new song # NowYouKnow"

And speaking of hot, like it would be more free Chanel west coast aficionados Hotness in Maxim photos?


没有评论:

发表评论