2013年6月28日星期五

Bernal Heights Fashion


      How Jslow moved west to Los Angeles, I try to move to the west - the "suburbs" of western San Francisco.

I lived in my current apartment Nob Hill for 16 years, and after getting an estimate of $ 20,000 to re-carpet the stairs, hallway and living room in a beautiful floral Missoni, I realized how ridiculous it was to try something Beautiful of something that is better suited to make.

This apartment, my house, it was something crazy went off "sales rack" on real estate during the first dot-com bubble. It was a good thing, but too good to pass up and my ex-husband and I needed a place after they sold out of our lives privately owned.

This house has allowed me to depression, divorce, a down economy, which for me a home office Downsized and a blown appendix weather. He also praised the love of my life and two beautiful sets of shelter cats. But it is also the home of the spirits of the parts of my past I'd rather forget and can not turn the drunken shouts of twenty-somethings who have put down roots on the hill. It's time to go.

As we explore the neighborhoods and houses, analogies spring fashion in mind. I think it is obvious (see last post baseball analogy.) That my life far away from the fashion feels these days

Each district is like any other fashion brand with its own atmosphere, image, price to pay, as a result. Tory Burch Cow Hollow, Pacific Heights, Prada. Once you like a brand or a quarter, you tend to like most of their rooms or houses. But sometimes you can fall in love with a room or a house, a brand or an area that you do not fall in love - at least not yet.

In this sense, I drive a crowded bus 49 hot side of the Civic Center, along the edge of the network, through the Mission and Bernal Heights to see the outside, a little Victorian. Bernal Heights is a kind of Rachel Comey neighborhoods: cute, strong, independent, cool. Neighborhoods, and the brand, I would like to, but I never felt very comfortable in. But I try to keep an open mind and decide to "try" and see how I feel.

The way I try Bernal Heights, here are some Rachel Comey prime real estate that could suit me. It just goes to show, you never know. What is really the beauty of the hunt.



没有评论:

发表评论