2013年7月17日星期三

Katie Grand of Miuccia Prada: "I have worked with a few that are so comfortable"


  The public image of Miuccia Prada is a very strict and cold. So, what surprised me most when I met and worked with her that she was very warm.

The first style I show in 2002 was Miuccia would put George Michael at 3 clock in the morning and masculine design team on the show grounds and strut shoes backstage before heard. It was a much easier task than I imagined place. Miuccia is very funny and I've always thought she is incredibly sexy. That's the thing that people do not always see, especially not at the time. I remember she was wearing underwear of bright color in the white robes of the time. I'm not sure anyone really expect.

I was originally asked to Miu Miu to work. I have a few samples with me in Milan, used things from my shelf at home, some military parts, nothing particularly designer-y. After about an hour of my being is Miuccia asked if I wanted to work on Prada. The first show with a designer tends to set the tone. If you do it right away, and the atmosphere is happy, then you have a lot of freedom. But any final decision is Miuccia. I have worked with very few people who are quite so out of hand. I style shows six consecutive women's fashion after the first for the fall / winter of 2002, and I worked with him on many projects since.

Ten years later, the functionality of the opening of the 10th Anniversary issue of love represented by a series of four photos with Miuccia modeling. We talked about doing something she has never done before and it has never modeled. We went through the entire archive Prada, and had specially made parts. We set all Rem Koolhaas Men Fall / Winter 2013 Prada in Milan and in space. It was a tremendous effort.

Each image has a theme. There are "Coquette" - Miuccia wearing a coat glazed autumn / winter collection and gloves from the autumn / winter 2003 Prada 2010. Then there is the "religion" - it is held and scarf her mother in a 2008 Autumn / Winter collection. For "glamor", she wears a dress luster Prada Spring / Summer 2010. The last picture shows her standing in a bar I went to Japan with Prada, even in this table (above), it is print cotton dress spring / summer 2003 in Hawaii Miu Miu. This is straight out of Lost in Translation. Looks like it is 04.00 clock. Of course it is very clear what it looks like. Like everyone else, she knows better what it looks good.

When working with Miuccia Prada, you get very quickly with a black laceup shoe flat and a bit of a dress. From the beginning I have absolutely loved the clothes. I spent more on clothes they paid me. Even now there is a running gag with Verde Visconti, director of public relations for Prada and Prada of which carries best, I have to stop shopping. I would say I have six racks of Prada and Miu Miu two plus a few clothes for men pajamas for men, jacquard jackets, coats for men modeled Gary Oldman (season I have two of them above). And I men's shoes. My feet are big enough for shoes.

The first piece that I bought was the Prada Fall / Winter of 1999. Before that I have the beige Prada shoes Luella Bartley borrow. They had a clear plastic plate that makes your feet look really ugly. But they were Prada. I especially like the clothes on the bottle spring / summer 2007. I have more than one of them. I have maybe 1,000 pairs of Prada shoes. My Archive of Prada shoes is better than Milan. Miuccia the error to say once, when I was made a style for them, and when we were done making all eyes, I could make shoes. I took a couple. She said, "Do not be polite" After I was out of control. I come home with boxes and boxes of shoes in the catalog of Schiaparelli and Prada:. Impossible Conversations Met last year - I was creative director of the book and shooting style and images - most of my shoes are the pair of Prada shoes that I like the most is with a pink raffia heel sugar you are rich .. perhaps 9cms. But it is really a very old-fashioned wrong shoe.

I think if you asked Miuccia she loved me, she told me how much gossip. It's always the first thing they told me. "What is the talk?" And of course there is sympathy. I have worked with Marc Jacobs on the emissions of men and advertising when I Miuccia style. Marc respect and admire Miuccia much as I do. When I'm not working with him, he would much rather I work with her than anyone else. Both are exceptionally talented. Marc I dressed head to toe in Fall / Winter 2013 Prada men for another function in the magazine. He Wears Prada all the time.

We always talk about the intelligence of Miuccia and her phenomenal taste. But ultimately, both women and men's collections, it is what they want to wear. It's much easier than it on to many other designers, that the things that work so hard to reinvent the wheel. Ultimately have a Prada dress does not wear you, you wear the dress, even if it is covered with bottle caps and glitter everywhere you can, when you dance. Prada can conceptually, but it never feels that way. Some of the shows I have style Miuccia among the favorite shows I've ever seen. To stand on the sidelines and a part of it, rather than sitting in the audience watching, makes me very proud.



没有评论:

发表评论