2013年7月9日星期二

Mom's the word


       After waking up early in the morning to set her daughter Leah Mulcaire had an idea that has become a major focus of his life.

Last month launched the Brookfield residence stylish Mumma, a fashion blog for pregnant women.

Pregnant with her second child, Ms. Mulcaire said she noticed a gap in the market.

"When I got pregnant with my second child, I spent a lot of time for online information style, mixed and matched with normal pregnancy, maternity clothes," says Mulcaire.
See your ad here

"It can buy very expensive clothes to be maternity and like most women do not wear them for a period of nine months.

"The idea of ??the style came Mumma by 1 clock in the morning after feeding my daughter - I thought, why not something that would get out of concern for many mothers."



没有评论:

发表评论