2013年9月16日星期一

Almost surefire faux Hermes Birkin : Buyer Beware !

I have not written a post about Hermes Birkin authentication in most of the time and I think it's good that I blog about this message . Hermes Birkin have so ridiculously in demand in recent years there has also been a dramatic increase in the number of fake Hermes bags sold on an annual basis .buy Hermes Belt And it's so disheartening that many victims of purchase of fake Hermes bags like at very high prices , thinking they are real online or through resellers "face- to-face . " Here is one of the last Birkin asked me to check . When I saw the bag, I had this nagging feeling that the bag is not authentic Hermes Birkin, although a quick check shows the bag had all the characteristics of a genuine . This particular Birkin slumped more than normal bull leather Birkin would have the same status . And yes , it really was something out of his pocket . The inside zip pocket checked , close, and traction that were normally seen on authentic Hermes Birkin were used . The lining of the bag is made ??of goat leather new , something that you would see on an authentic Hermes Birkin . But then would , if this bag is authentic Hermes Birkin Hermes never this quality. The lining of the RV . Hermes Birkin Bags If you do not personally know these details , I will tell you that you also have simply said that the bag was an authentic Hermes Birkin . Especially when you see the bag in its true color and in person. Until today, the bag that I had seen on the "real " fake Hermes Birkin I've ever seen. And it's really , really scared me . There is for fans of the bag that have saved for a Hermes Birkin, please take my advice, get directly from the Hermes store , not a dealer. You do not really want to take the risk of forking over a large amount of money to a seller (which is actually someone you know personally could take, and that's a story I heard many times that the seller, the happened to a good friend of the buyer had knowingly a false friend who sold his customers ) , only to discover later that you bought a big bag Hermes almost infallible injury. Because if you have made the payment for the bag and the bag , there is no guarantee that you can always get a refund after bag of evidence is false , that is, if the seller has not yet disappeared . Too many stories like this in recent months . So, caveat emptor . PS I have no pictures in color and detailed images of this bag at the request of the person who asked me to look at the bag written . But I could not do it more recent history ,Hermes Birkin Bag so I posted B & W photos of the bag instead .

没有评论:

发表评论