2013年9月15日星期日

Celebrity bag Eva Longoria opted for gold Hermes

Hi everyone! I 'm finally out of Milan this evening ,Hermes Handbags a few days before the start of Milan Fashion Week ! I 'm going for the shows and presentations on the blog and on my Instagram account , we ask for :) " in tune" I have a few minutes before I got my bags and head near the airport , so I have this blog ( and I do hope that I'm not too tired to blog again when I get my stop ) rather short. Bag today fame is nothing new that I have not written in the past. Newly single Eva Longoria was photographed wore Hermes Birkin 35cm in gold.Hermes bag Why do I have to write about this bag again (and again ) decided ? I'm actually an eye on the color now . A few years ago I only had eyes for the bright colors - the brighter they are , the more was , I liked it . I was away from the neutrals such as black, gold (a rich caramel color ) and even taupe or gray. I must be getting old ( argh! ) Because I believe this brighter now , when it comes to bags "investment" neutral colors. I wanted the same color as Eva , perhaps to a lesser 30cm . I think it's time we give our shoulders and arms break into making smaller and lighter bag ( as we age ahem .. ouch ) . * Sigh * A Dreamy gold medal Hermes Birkin 30cm with gold hardware. Nice, is not it? :)cheap Hermes bag

没有评论:

发表评论