2013年9月12日星期四

Fashion Tips Olivia Palermo

Prada Hobo New York socialite Olivia Palermo talks to Vogue about a touch of color to any outfit , his family? S impact on staff and always try before you buy style. Olivia Palermo They do not reveal too much . " I have always been not expose a little on the conservative side too much skin , a balance is important." Present a statement necklace against a neutral top for maximum impact. "My mother and my aunt both have a nice collection of antique jewelry , to see all their archives , I 'm sure that grated on me at any given time and has developed as an adult. " They know what works . "I think when you get older your style developed to obtain , it is important to know the proportions of your body and what works and what does not work. " Choose structured. " I tend to add something to dress my structured way . A little touch ! " Try before you buy. " The designers cut differently if one is not familiar with the fashion house and it is always a good idea to try the garment quickly , I try and I enjoy with different textures and patterns of play , with a hint of color always makes it more interesting . Prada Messenger Bags "

没有评论:

发表评论