2013年10月31日星期四

Hilton On Sampling People work

Demeulemeester and John Galliano, and it was just a divine circus and it was everything and it was heaven. Then fashion became a big business. It got ugly. 73, sales reached $2.6 million, and that's when our honeymoon took place. For our 10th anniversary, we went to Hawaii. In doing the collections, I didn't have a target customer. In my mind, she had no age. She could have been a working woman or a stay-at-home mom with charities to attend Louis Vuitton surya. In one year, three First Ladies wore my clothes -- Hillary Rodham Clinton, Cherie Blair [wife of Tony Blair, then Prime Minister of the U.K.], and Sachi Suzuki [wife of Zenko Suzuki, then Prime Minister of Japan]. Our customers included a lot of women in public office, newscasters, and celebrities like

Reba McEntire and Paris Hilton On Sampling People work a lot from references, and I’m the exact opposite. I hate references. As a stylist, I like to start from zero and gather all my favorite things. I would Louis Vuitton cosmic blossomnever go into a room the day before a shoot and put together an outfit. That safety factor is a fear factor and it’s bad for fashion. Ms. Turbeville rarely shot the famous, though when she did the results could be startling. In a portrait of Julia Roberts published in The Times Magazine in 2004, Ms. Roberts looks so expressively solemn as to appear on the verge of tears. For the viewer, the net effect of Ms. Turbeville’s work is one of dreamlike, melancholy beauty.

 Her images exude an almost palpable sense of Gucci messagelonging, with questions about the woeful women they depict — Who are they? Why are they so sad? — hanging unanswered in the air. Her barren settings leave abundant room for loneliness and loss, and the dissolution they contain is a constant reminder of the passage of time. (“I like On Working Methods Right now, I’m shooting a big magazine job with Mario Testino. Mario Testino was my roommate a long time ago. The shoot is Thanksgiving. I’ll be honest, there have been periods when I’ve said to myself, “I hate this, why am

没有评论:

发表评论