2013年6月12日星期三

Kanye West: I'm Steve Jobs, internet, fashion and culture


       Tasks approaching fatherhood certainly not Kanye West humiliated in the least. The hip-hop artist reflects on his career - his achievements, not fake, fame and discord - and revealed a part of the creative process behind Yeezus, her sixth studio album in a long interview with the New York Times on Tuesday.

The interview is a classic Kanye: ".. Yes, kill so that's all I have to say kill themselves," he said when asked about past outfits.

But after slogging through questions about basketball tryouts and Taylor Swift, her best estimate - hands down - comes at the end:

    Yes, respect my ability to think. Once that happens, everyone wins. Win-win, win win cool kids creative, the company wins.

    I think Kanye West is something similar to what Steve Jobs does mean. I have no doubt you know, Steve internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period. For a long jump. I honestly think that because Steve spent, you know, it's like Biggie and Jay-Z Jay-Z spent could become.

    I was connected to the most important albums of the culture in the past four years the most influential artists in the last ten years. You like Steve Jobs, Walt Disney, Henry Ford, Howard Hughes, Nicolas Ghesquière, Anna Wintour, David Stern.

    I think it is a responsibility that I have to press the ways people have to show up. "It is at this level that things could be" So, if you call something that is Kanye West, it should be pushed as far as possible. I'm the boss of a company that came to several billion dollars because I had the answers. I understand culture. I am the core.

As the article has been on the Internet on Wednesday broke Twitter with a flood of emotions and feelings reagents compared Kanye to the former Apple CEO.

没有评论:

发表评论