2013年11月25日星期一

Children In Santa's Dreams

I was out with my friends at a local club. I was dancing with my girls when a guy walked up and said "you're a real inspiration." In that moment with my friends, I was care free, a normal girl just going out and cheap hermes baghaving fun. But, then I'm reminded that "oh yeah. I'm in a wheelchair and people think it's ned a food item to collect, while funds raised paid for the turkeys, along with milk, butter and eggs. Donations were double this year’s goal of $ 7,000, up from the $ 5,000 spent in 2012.rning in room C214 at 8:05 a.m. FCA is not just for athletes; everyone is welcome. Congratulations to the cast and crew of Land O' Plenty for their superior rating at the Conroe ISD Junior High One-act Play Festival. The Scholastic Book Fair will run from December 3 through December 13. You may shop online, and Scholastic will ship your books for free to the library. The link to shop during the online book fair is:

The CISD annual toy drive (Children In Santa's Dreams) for needy CISD students continues through December 13. Toys for all ages of children are needed. New, unwrapped toys can be dropped off in the library or in  Gucci cluthes room B222. In late October, the charity hosted a week-long registration for the program, open primarily to those who frequent the food pantries at the participating churches and other organizations. Aside from South Congregational, other churches involved in "Thanksgiving Angels" are First United Methodist, First Congregational, First Baptist, St. Stephen’s, St. Joseph’s, St.

 Mark’s, Sacred Heart and St. George Greek Orthodox, as well as Soldier On, The Christian Center and the Salvation Army on West Gucci tote bagStreet. The faith-based organizations -- nearly all with their own merely inspiring that I go out." After years in our chairs, we don't want to be called inspiring for driving to the grocery store, hitting the gym, or attending a sporting event. "You're an inspiration" equates to "If I were you I don't think I'd be able to leave my house" If it inspires you, that's great. But we just don't like to be told how incredible we are for doing the day to day tasks that you do. I'm often told by others that they'd never handle this injury with as much grace. You'd be surprised. This injury doesn't just smite the most strong willed

没有评论:

发表评论